Friday, January 28, 2011

And so it begins...

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to my blog. This is my first and only blog. There are many like them but this one is mine. It is currently 1:30 am and I am watching P90X infomercials. I am starting this blog because of the community I found while browsing a little site called Reddit. I ran in to a small group of guys who were arrogant enough to call themselves Team_Awesome. They have all proven to live up to that name.  After starting a post that included I Am Thinking About Ditching My Cable Service , I decided it is time that I document all of my endeavors and I hope you enjoy the ride. Its wasn't until about midnight tonight that I realized that I am a jack of all trades but a master at none. My posts will range from adding new roms to my OG Droid to reviewing upcoming games for the 360. I hope to have guest bloggers from T_A discussing thing they are currently working on....Stay Classy World!

2 comments:

  1. "There are many like it, but this one is mine"

    Where have I heard this before? It seems so familiar.

    "I am a jack of all trades but a master of none"

    This is possibly my new favorite phrase.

    But of course you probably don't know who this is. And of course I would tell you if I could "see" where to put my name, of course I can't see much as I am blind. =]

    ReplyDelete